Lititz Church of the Brethren
October 8-Spring 2016
Session 1 – Thursdays
Session 2 - Fridays
Family Life Center (rear entrance)
300 W. Orange St.
Lititz, PA 17543
The purpose of Toddler Gym is to:
- Provide happy and safe times for young children (up to Pre-K) to learn and play with their parents/guardians and with other children
- Help the children know that they are precious in God’s sight and that they are loved
- Encourage parents / guardians to learn to know other families and to develop friendships
- Introduce the ministries of our church to young families.
Guidelines for parents/guardians:
- Parents/Caregivers are responsible to watch their children at all times. Be responsible for your child’s safety at all times.
- Ensure that your child’s behavior does not jeopardize the fun and safety of other children.
- See that your child shares the toys and equipment with other children.
- Attend the session for which you are registered.
- Always sign-in and wear a nametag.
- Check the information table / bulletin board weekly for updates. There is a place for donations to help defray expenses. This ministry relies on your donations to keep it a FREE program.
- Participate with your child in circle time – it is an important part of our Toddler Gym.
- Do not use Toddler Gym as a place for solicitation or sales.
- NO SNACK IS PROVIDED. With the onset of many food allergies, we have felt it better to have each parent bring a snack for their own child.
- HEALTH POLICY – for the sake of all the children and families, please do not bring sick children. Colds, flu and other not-so-fun things are easily passed when children play together.
- If you miss more than three gyms in a row, we may call to check in with you.
- WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY – if Warwick schools are delayed or cancelled, there will be no Toddler Gym. Check the church website (www.lititzcob.org), Facebook, or call the church office at 717-626-2131.
Registration Form for Toddler Gym